Monday, August 10, 2020

All Rise

 I AM NOT THE JUDGE


I can’t quite  imagine  every topic on this earth

Needs the entire world to  recognize my humble two cents worth

No pretending play dough pondering need seem like they’re carved in granite.

I needn’t hold opinions ‘bout all folks across the planet


It’s perfectly acceptable  to admit “oh no, I haven’t. Seen it.”

You can swear you don’t care especially when you mean it

I am not the Judge my words are just suggestions

So I propose you question answers just as you answer  questions


Chorus


You see I am not  your judge and I am not your jury

There’s no claiming  facts are clear if many still are blurry

If you’ve got no time to listen Oh..what’s your bloody hurry?

When we could all work together or alone  mix fear and fury

No No No No No

I am not your judge—-No I am not your jury 


Verse 2


There is no harm in smiling as you say I haven’t learned that yet

The things in life that baffle us won’t approach an empty set

You needn’t be a ruler with delusions  of defining 

Which  clouds  will only rain and which have a silver lining

Don’t declare your lot is awe full when  at least half the time it’s awesome

or be quick to say  that thing’s a weed give it a chance to blossom


Chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment