Saturday, September 4, 2021

MILESTONES AND MEMORIES


 THIS IS POST 500 FOR THS BLOG….


What were the odds we would have gotten this fr….. and what are the odds  500 more will be inspired into existence?  


Well obviously  the odds of getting there are pretty darn good and the odds of getting 500 more are  absolutely horrible.  Am I  tired? No…Am I sick of writing? No.  Have I learned everything  I need in the process of seeking peace and joy—hell  no! Yet I’m absolutely certain  I won’t write 500 more…I. May however  write 1 500 times…. You see I never had a schedule for these and I only write when the inspiration is ready to flow.  

And that inspiration  is here again today… Yet before I satisfy that calling I must pause a second to say thank to everyone who has ever stumbled across this and  to all those  who stumble through intentionally.  I generally such at gratitude, yet please know you are all beautiful spirits to share with and I intend to keep stumbling forward with you all.  Thanks


FLIP A COIN


Today the college football season roars into full swing.  I’ve been to a few and some of them have been at night.  There is little as interesting as watching  with 70,000 of your close friends and it’s a lot like writing this…rising  to engage in something. With 20,000 plus reads….  And it begins with an action that can go either way… a coin flip… like most of life…something  less than controllable happens and then it’s 

Game  on!


WELL  HAVING SAID THAT 


One of the games I play with thoughts that inspire me is a rhyming  game and so post 500  has to mirror  college football with a bit of peace and joy symbolism mixed in…


Love. You. All (some more than others…but all just enough)


I hope!


We stand there pensive in the dark

The warriors clap and then embark

The grass is greener than a park

Then the call comes. Like a bark

The lines explode as from a spark

All our senses then scream hark!

The spiral ghosts the arrow’s arc

The crowd erupts it hits its mark


FOOTBALL NIGHT IN AMERICA


Seeking peace and joy is the excitement of the moments when  the ball is in the air… because life is hanging in the balance with all we experience and  our opportunities to create and share meanings…



Go Hawks!



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the 500 milestone! We are so fortunate to receive your peace and joy and wisdom served up to us on a regular basis.

    ReplyDelete