Monday, December 10, 2018

10 minutes of peace same bat time same bat channel




Today I talked with. One of the really good people on the planet.  Why...am I comparing. This person with others?  I don’t. Really think I am.  He is. Someone who. Has walked in my shoes and. I probably. Am walking. A bit in his now.  Sometimes finding peace is letting someone. Else blaze. The path and. Supporting when. You can.  


anyway I felt some peace today and that. Was something. Really important for a day... and  life lasts for. A day. At a time.... if you take the long view.


The 10 minutes of peace was very important. Thank you.



Now why. The Bat Mobile?  Well because. When I believed in  the idea that everything  would be okay if I could just wait for the same bat time... life was simpler.    


The same. Bat. Time and the same bat. Place doesn’t really  ever come around... but the idea that   Something. Bad. Can turn around if we   Rumble with it is good... I believe... so. Until tomorrow..same bat time.. same. Bat. Channel

Keep seeking.

No comments:

Post a Comment