Monday, April 22, 2019

A new season of peace and joy eight


A NEWSEASON FOR PEACE AND JOY 8

Some seasons last forever #Chicago Cubs 2016.  Well they last forever in the minds of some anyway.  However, in promoting the idea of  seeking peace and joy it seems to promote the idea of ggrowth or at least change.  This blog and its various posts have been viewed over 3000 times  in about 5 months and that humbles me a bit.  I barely  want to hear my own  thoughts some days and yet some of you  have read them whenever the  spirit has struck me to  put something out there as an offer.  

Now I could continue this highly  unedited flow of discourse for  a long time because  quite frankly it helps me process life.  Yet, I feel the need to do some reflection over what  I have offered and the need to revise and issue some of it.  I also imagine the spelling and structure  of some of these  ramblings  have been trying at times.  

So getting to the point—starting this week I will post  three times (maybe four) on here.  I will also be posting a YouTube  video at least once a week and am going to  do my best within  the month to get a podcast  rolling.  I think at first the podcast will be  once or twice a week pulling from former posts here and the posts that  follow.  

Okay that is enough  formality.  Here is what I really plan to do.  I will ramble my wisdom out  in about the same manner as ever except  I will not use the …  or — so much when expressing my internal processing of thoughts.  I will put those things  in (these things) instead.  That should make some of this easier to follow (like you are ver  easy to follow) and  yes I’ll still throw  in some poetry (fancy word for the little rhymes you offer) and a song or two.  

Having said all this I want to start the new season with a  couple of verses peace and joy and a new season.

Some days in life I feel quite strange
Are there moments I would change?
I’d likely have less worldly debts
But would  I have so few regrets?

Lately things have whirled and turned
Hence  valued lessons I have  learned
and these inspirations I’ll employ
To keep right  on seeking  Peace and Joy

Thanks everyone for being  part of this journey and let’s see what  the road ahead  has to offer.   



No comments:

Post a Comment