Monday, July 22, 2019

Struggling with perfection imposter syndrome wondering about progression this is my musical thinking about the topic Ok

THE PERFECTION PROGRESSION INTERSECTION DIRECTION QUESTION
Some  thoughts is a song

For a few months now  IU’ve been observing (sometimes myself and) others contemplating life decisions and it seems the choice often comes down to a battle  bretween seeking desired outcomes as if they are destination or guideposts on some quest that has a far less clear ending.  This  musical offering is  more or less the summation of my thinking.  It’s my answer, but take into account Ihave a fairly high tolerance for ambiguity.  In the end this is my confession that what the song represents is my self-conclusion and believe me when I say we all have the right to choose  how to move from the progression perfection intersection.  

I offer. This only as a single perspective on a spectrum of choices that makes life such a grand adventure.  Hey I’m 

No comments:

Post a Comment