Friday, January 1, 2021

They won


 New Year’s Resolutions


Listen to sages as they’re shouting  stop swapping problems for addictions

Heed the poets and prophets  providing  proverbs and predictions


Isolate. Illusions. For they lead to stormy weather 

Lay aside the ego and start building things together

Worry. Not about what profiteers might pay me for my labors

Pray about  my purposes  and how they serve  my neighbors


Embrace new adventures and write a great life story

Share. All purses and share palaces for your gold  can buy no glory


I will start where I stand and tell the world we can

Use the gifts we have  to serve our fellow man





Oh and as always  engage in seeking peace and joy


2021 let’s  create a beautiful trip around the sun

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're here for that all too short trip around the sun.

    ReplyDelete