Friday, October 14, 2022

Making money? with words or just going to the dogs?


 Are these Words Money or is Seeking Peace and Joy going to the Dogs


So  in a few words I apologize for not writing much lately…. I literally wandered off the seeking peace and joy path and got wrapped up in my ego and greed to be recognized as hurt and right rather than  figuring out how to let the tools I know flow and create  different circumstances.  Well because that wasn’t working so much it was time to twist some concepts around and realize that using words was how I personally bring meaning in the peace and joy universe.  Like people assign the value of work and possessions by giving them a symbol which is money many of us symbolize our meanings and our emotions, and our ideas using or “with words”. So it is time for me to back to using these words starting right now.  Having said this I believe I expressed this better in the spoken word in the podcast that really got this seeking peace and joy train rolling again so click  on the link below to get the rest of the message and please come back soon there will be more to poke your intellect, your funny bone, and maybe your imagination… More soon and remember your thoughts and the words you use have great value and they are  thus Money.   Peace 



https://peaceandjoy505.libsyn.com/are-words-your-moneyhttps://peaceandjoy505.libsyn.com/are-words-your-money please listen

No comments:

Post a Comment