Thursday, December 12, 2019

The magical history of candles 2019 top 10

THE MAGICAL HISTORY  OF CANDLES

Google it… I don’t know anything about the history of candles.  I know they have been around a long time and I know one of the most expensive  brands is the “yankee”  candle.  The Yankees probably outbid the  Red Sox or Dodgers so Bed Bath and Beyond wouldn’t be selling  these things…. and if you  don’t follow baseball please keep reading…I’m about to make  a point.

Candles are  indeed magical.  You see you can in almost always find a way to light your own and it can light your way to many  lplaces.  Also when you come across someone who needs their candle  lit you can easily share  the light of  your candle and then you both have a light and the power to light the candles of others.  

Well in the past few  years I have come across a number of people…probably some of you who are reading this… who  were carrying a candle and were able to light my way for a while  and a few  have  been able to make sure my candle stayed lit when I went on my way.  I have made some efforts to light the candles of others and hope they have  gone on to do so.  

In the end the  candle is a magical thing because  even if it doesn’t light the whole  room it often  provides a powerful aroma that  reminds  you of a peaceful or joyful time.  


So sometime in the next week or so….light a candle either  your own or someone else’s … and let the peace and joy  glow on. 

Happy holidays and keep shining brightly in 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment