Thursday, March 19, 2020

Is this Oz

Hey Toto....We’re not in Kansas anymore” 

Well much like  the mythical spinning house in Oz, many of our lives are about to land in some uncharted  territory.  So we have some choices.  We could act like the witch who got flattened and lost her Ruby slippers.  We could act like the Wicked Witch of the West who, from all. Things that  seem apparent didn’t have it too bad until she got greedy and went to  the store and bought up all the toilet paper and bread because she wanted  ultimate control over everything including the ruby slippers, or you can become aware and simply follow the yelllow brick road to peace and joy.  Dorothy had to accept a new environment, see the skills in each of her new friends, and solve the  challenges as they unfolded.  Are we going to be able to click our heels and return  home after the changes that will come?  Maybe not, however remember that the time in OZ was in color while the rest of the time was a black and white existence.  

I’m keeping this short today because I’m moving and I want to soak in the changes l as they move forward instead of sprinting  through and  getting anxious.  Anyway... the answers to my three questions from yesterday...

Yes. i knew that St. Patrick was  from Wales originally so no matter  where you are from you can celebrate St. Patrick’s Day and everyday.  
 I smile at about 3 people a day...but I hope I make  25 or 30 smile each day.  I would like to hear acoustic. Guitar first thing so I’d better record some and make it my alarm or play it when I first wake up.





Three more. Quback with three more questions tomorrow and some insights on moving, remodeling, and reconstructing after this little viral opportunity.

Help each other stay connected at a distance.

Here are some  questions to ponder...

Who are you going to  help or check on tomorrow?

Spring is coming... what  is do wish  the passage of time made new in or life rather than older?

What is. The smell you identify  with  your hometown?


y

No comments:

Post a Comment