Sunday, December 6, 2020

Some Sunday morning Santa satire and song

See video and hear song below click the link
 

 `Time for me to Fly... as created by Santa’s Little Helpers


I’ve decked the halls for you

built millions of dolls for  you

Every engine has its own fire chief


I’ve landed on roofs  for you 

dodged reindeer hoofs  for you

I can’t get any relief 

 I’ve had enough of the shopping malls  and the ho ho ho ing 

When we go outside here. It is always  snowing 


So just for once

I’d like a blue sky

I believe  it’s time for me to fly



The  Christmas spirit’s  gone 

You can order from Amazon

They deliver stuff right to your door

And I am getting pissed 

Reading the naughty list 

four Billion names maybe more

 I’ve had enough of the pointy shoes and Bright red pajamas

I’d rather spend Christmas  down in the Bahamas 

I think I’ll walk south and drink Canada Dry 

I believe. It’s time for me to fly


Oh I was. Your favorite elf

One bad day and I’m on the shelf 

Oh Santa why don’t you see?

It was the old reindeer 

Who got into your favorite Beer 

And  Prancer had to blame it on me

I’ve had enough of  cocoa  and the gingerbread cookies

I hate the Star Wars toys  

Except for the Wookees

You know old St. Nick I really did try

I believe it’s time for me to fly



Time for me to fly 

I’m gonna hijack the sleigh

time for me to fly

 head to New York or. LA

Tell Rudolph. He can Kiss my ass goodbye... 

I believe it’s time for me to fly https://youtu.be/wfxJ1dXk2aw

No comments:

Post a Comment