Wednesday, January 12, 2022

WHY THE WORLD WILL END IN 2022 & other resolutions-predictions


 Why the World  Will End in 2022



Since there have been and will continue  to be various calendars applied to whatever time is on  this planet, in this  galaxy, within this universe etc and since the world (as we know it) excepting for that pesky concept of conservation  of matter/energy—will end we can simply modify when we start counting so that 2022 will mark the end just like the wise old owl tells  us that it takes 3 licks to get to the center of a tootsie  pop.  


So that’s prediction. Number one.  Here are  nine more predictions and resolutions coming from the seeking peace and joy realm and spanning what’s left of the year.  


Resolution and /or Prediction  2 —Sharing thoughts about books.... 


Yours truly listens to an estimated 500 books a year—yes that means  I’m listening to books and music pretty much non-stop.  It seems that somewhere  other than  my gray matter  should be used to record at least one  quote/concept/thought to be passed along.  After all, if any of “Seeking Peace and Joy”  ever makes it into a book  I want people to record their reflections for further review.  So... do unto others.  These mini-reviews are probably. Going to be jotted down in some blogs and recorded in  frequent podcasts... depending on which instruments  of mass instruction are most convenient. At the time.  Will the reader have to cross platforms?  Yep.... sorry—it’s the 21st century!


Resolution-Prediction 3 –Getting organized—This Blog has  over 500 entries....500.... if you would have told me I was required to write 500 entries over the course of a lifetime I may have wiggled  a solitary finger and said no way at one point, yet now that we’ve crossed that Rubicon  it’s all downhill from here—unless we’re headed in the wrong direction.   The point is....it is possible to index the entries and I haven’t done  even a half fast  (Thanks Mac) job of using labels so readers can weave their way through new and old entries.  So... as the munchkins  advised the ruby-slippered runaway... let’s begin at the beginning.  Starting tomorrow the process of. Making sure each blog will have at least three categories attached to it begins.  By the end of 2022 (and  hopefully before) every blog  entry will be thusly organized.  Does it mean there will be some square pegs in round holes?  Yep and some triangle screws will be wedged forcibly into trapezoid treehouses too.  


Resolution-Prediction  4. 


Drink More Water


What?  This is self explanatory.  I need to drink more water.  It can be tap water, bottled water, vitamin. Water, and possibly even fire water (well maybe not so much), however I drink too much stuff with sugar and other ingredients.  Now just a note of clarification.  There are no such things as artificial flavorings.or colors.  Anything you can taste  has an actual or real flavor and anything you can see has a real actual color and all ingredients. Are natural unless they are ghosts which  might make them supernatural.   The point is I need to stay hydrated and do all things possible to enhance  my supernatural immunity .  


Prediction-resolution  5... 


I will be using the restroom more frequently  than in 2021.... see resolution-Prediction . Number 4


Prediction-Resolution  6.  


If you read this blog (or listen to the podcast)  you will have the opportunity  to learn at least three  new words (foreign or domestic) or novel concepts each month.   For example  the tiny glob of toothpaste  left on the side  of the  nozzle  should be  referred  to as crest-crust or social  media that is blasting stuff your way  without  your control should be called MMDs  Methods of Mass Distraction.  


Prediction-resolution 7. I will learn to play 24 songs on the keyboard/piano (and describe these efforts in the SPJU.  What’s the SPJU?  remember. I said I’d be introducing a new concept?  The SPJU is the “seeking Peace and Joy Universe LOL”. so I play a little already and yet it’s meager.  I’m not fully engaged most the time when I do and while I can plunk out a mean smoke on the Water or Twinkle Twinkle, its time to be focused enough to echo some real melodies and chords etc.  This will include at least  4 songs I write and play specifically. With the keyboard.  You see, every instrument has some magic locked inside and like all experiences, unless you “paint the fence”, “sand the floor”< and “wax on wax off” it’s not likely you can gain or share the full meaning within.  Therefore  I’m diving in and bringing the SPJU along.  There is a distinct possibility of failure here... but you’ll miss every shot you don’t take.


Resolution-Prediction  8. More “Poetry”


In  the year  of 20 and 21 There were some rhymes and  they were fun Yet. More of them could have been done Describing  prophet, pawn, or nun


for. Rhythmic words  cut through the haze of words designed to clear the maze but often just disturb our days In in wacky large and little ways.


Alas  new rhymes are now in store on topics one should not ignore IWith hopes of causing laughs  galore or thoughts one’s never dared before


resolutions-Predictions  9 & 10 Pointing out Fear and Taking the risk and Responsibility 


i will use first person. Entries  more often....and shall be open with my fears and condemnation of said fears.   These are two separate  yet closely linked  things. And it seems necessary to  come right out and say so.  In may of the 500 some odd posts prior to this  I have avoided first person language in an effort to distance myself from some of the notions that most the readers (My readers?)  have been exposed to and done so because I don’t want anyone to feel targeted or more importantly  blame me for targeting  ideas and folks.  I use terms like “we often” when it would be more accurate to say “you know I  often”.... so the thing is... maybe this shows fear and I’m so tired of being afraid and I’m so tired of people being afraid and being sold  the fact that they should be afraid.  If you are. Afraid. Like everyone else than you AND I. Are cloaking the process of being  responsible for inaction.  Well though is not enough.  If I and maybe we don’t choose risk and responsibility let’s not shout. Out about our “rights” in the coming  year.  You see living in the now and seeking peace and. Joy really do require acting in an engaged way.  They require saying  ‘fear” is real, yet it only lasts until we learn to grab lessons from “failure and then fear is  just a prompt to provide a menu of risks worth taking.  If I want. You to take this blog or the podcast. Into your heart and soul then I have to admit it comes  from my heart and soul as fed by the people I know, the people i read, the songs I hear and play and on and on.  the time has come for me. To say I am here... it is now... let’s walk forward in the light we  can create and share



Peace, Joy, and Love


Jim January 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment