Monday, March 25, 2019

Create Your Own "Day"

CREATE YOUR OWN DAY

Sort of late in the evening (after the  Queen Movie which I am referring  to it by because I can’t spell the real title this early in the morning—-or anytime). I did a check of my social media eempire LOL.  You know my blogs,a quick look at twitter, and Facebook.

Well one of the marvelous  people who belong to “don’t Keep Your Day Job (a Facebook group)  has declared  tomorrow  as “International Sing in Public Day.”  
I know there are national holidays and several of these “international Days popping up all the time.  Like two or three Mondays ago was National Margarita  day and there was just the International Women’s  Day.   

I absolutely  believe  in ALL of these days.  I do want to apply to be on the selection committee because I think we are celebrating  some things too much and some too little.  For example  I would support  the International Day of laughing at yourself first thing in the morning when you look in the mirror day”,  and The National  Day of licking the cake batter  spoon or beater day.  I would  promote the  semi0annual  “give a hug to the person who just leaned over to tie their shoe and the string broke day.’  

Okay  back to the top.  This person who promoted her own day  is/was  a genius… first singing in public even if it’s  in your car with the window rolled down just  a  little sounds like a great way to bring some peace and joy into the world.  If you are a songwriter maybe you could think up just one new verse for tomorrow and post it to  youtube  or Facebook.


As for today make a list of “days” you’d like to celebrate and let’s see if everyday  can become the “intergalactic Day of Personal Peace and Joy featuring (insert your day).

Today  in my mind it is the National Day of getting my crap together  after being gone last week day…”  I might as well celebrate  the things I am doing no matter what they may be in the moment.




Okay get to work figuring out your  National or International Day and let’s share!!!!Hey 

No comments:

Post a Comment