Sunday, May 12, 2019

Peace joy and writing


Over the past couple weeks this blog has changed it’s tone a bit  into a “theme of the week” format and while I like it, I’m find myself  thinking of topics that just can’t seem to wait until next  week.  For  instance, I wanted to start  writing about our society’s  use of substances both prescribed and obrained through other means as an avenue  to Peace and Joy (or not).  However, Instead I will stick  to the idea of writing  in and for a community for the next couple days and then  aove to the nexttopic which is  “what’s  this pile of drugs for anyway?  That will be next  Sunday or Monday.



So back to the topic at hand Peace and Joy flowing from the  pen (or keyboard).  Once  I startedto  find a release of a lot of internal thoghts through a blog I have discovered a pretty brilliant and supportive  #writing community and #readeing community  on twitter and a really  active bloggers community.  The blogging  for profit  community  shares techniques  fairly generously and I’ll  talk more  about that tomorrow.  For today, I’m sticking to ttransformative process of  releasing  tension through  writingsome things out .  Seeking Peace and Joy pretty  much always include  both cleaning out someclutter and creating  some beautiful spaces...and that’s  what writing helpsme (and others  do)


Since you are going to get four entries about this…. I am going to end thisone  with a little  rhyme about  what blogging  means  to my adventure of seeking   peace and joy.  Thentomorrrow I’lldescribe some more about  the process of  evolving your  writing  space and where you can get help in thinking about  how you want to do that.


However, on the #happy moghter’sday I’ll wrapthings  up with this:



Be you teachers  cops  or nerds
You may  find magic  in the  words
That  you splash on files and notebook pages
We all have wisdom  just likesages

No  matter  what you put out there 
In writing It’s a gift  you share
And it usually helps yourself and others
Moms and Dads Sisters and Brothers

Phrase after   phrase line  after line
You bring a little more sunshine
And with every letter  you employ 
You help us all seek peaceand joy


Thanks all you wonderful writiers for sharing.   More Tomorrrow 

No comments:

Post a Comment