Friday, June 14, 2019

A whole mouthful of peace and joy :-) :-)


πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜‡πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜€  and a special treat for those of you who celebrate on the weekends  found at the bottom FOUR OUT OF FIVE DENTISTS RECOMMEND...

So the path of my morning walk/jog turns back East and I notice that the rain is picking up from what had been a soothing drizzle.  It was turning into an annoyance.  Nonethe less, I was okay with the water cooling my skin just prior to “running between the signs.”  There are two. Elevated billboards along the road crossing the Black River and I have been trying to build my endurance by running between them on a regular basis.  Igt’s only about 125 yards and I really run about 67 of the yards because I’m really Not in a hurry and I’m not completely sure it’s recommended by my back surgeons.  Today that whole series of thoughts blended into a stream of thought recovered from my childhood.  I remembered that four out of five dentists recommended some dental product.  It might have been Colgate or fluoride toothpaste or even. Trident gum (Tri-dent literally translated means three teetho I doubt dentists really thought. Only three teeth is a good idea.)  However,  the blue whale, one one the larges. Living creatures, has no teeth and giraffes only has bottom teeth.  Conversely, a snail has thousands of teeth.  I know I’ve already stammered out a mouthful and haven’t started getting to peace and joy, so here we go.  

Here are some other tidbits about your teeth and mouth in general and its behavior.  I found most of these facts onn the internet so you can google them.

It is often  assumed a smile is a sign of being At peace or experiencing joy.  I don’t assume women have 8 times the peace and joy as men, but they smile about 8 times as often—women smile about 63 times a day and men only eight..  Now I find that interesting because Men are often doing things that irritate women and everyone  else for that. Matter (oh maybe that’s just me.). 

Well after discovering this little nugget about teeth and their use, Icouldn’t help but going On  to look up some more things.  Here are some really interesting “facts” and I hope a few of them rate as enlightening and some bring on a smile.


The average American spends 38.5 days brushing their teeth over the course of a lifetime.   sOf course  we should be spending about twice that long brushing.  In general, brushing only covers about 40% of your tooth surfaces, so flossing is recommended to get out things between your teeth.  This is reasonable I suppose, but what do you use to get floss out if it gets caught?  Tooth enamel is the hardest substance in the human body and some studies show that the exact structure of yourEnamel depends about 80% on the genetic make-up of your mother’s saliva.  
How do you use your teeth?  Well, if you are a right-handed person you are more likely to chew food on the right side of your mouth and left-handed people use their left side.  I don’t know if your tongue. Has a dominant side, but. I do know for a fact that it has a pattern and just like your teeth it is unique to you.  As far as my tongue goes, it has often seemed to spring tolife and form words that I would later regret.   so I believe it has a direct connection to the sarcasm center of my frontal lobe.  

What else have people studied?  Well, more people use blue toot brushes than red ones (although I am not sure a great percentage of people could even tell you what color their tooth brush is.  
Perhaps when it comes to this whole tongue in cheek discussion about teeth and peace and joy, kids buy a lot of gum and they laugh about FOUR HUNDRED TIMESA DAY!  THE BY CONTRAST—  THE AVERAGE ADULT LAUGHS ABOUT 15 TIMES A DAY.

That brings me to the things I really wanted to spit out about smiling, teeth, and of course, peace and joy.

While seeking Peace and Joy tap into your inner child and the curiousity that most children have.  You may find yourself smiling and laughing far more often.  If you want to be a rebel, get yourself a red toothbrush and when you get a cavity drop your mom a line thanking her for the pain she is now bringing upon you.... or just mark it down on the long list of things. In life you wish you had more control over but hold on to the illusion that you are in complete command <sarcasm> . Don’t worry too much about how many teeth you have or once had.  The biggest beasts in the sea has no teeth and the slowest creature on earth has thousands.  Perhaps. The most important point is that regardless of who we are, we are probably all better off feeding our soul in childlike. curiousity and thanking nature or the good Lord that these things in our mouths serve the purposes they do.  My advice for seeking peace and joy today?  Listen. For children laughing and if it make. You feel Ike smiling. Do it (especially You guys—we are way behind).  Brush your teeth but don’t waste. Your time, only do it after you eat  something either really. Good for. You or that really tastes. Good.  Floss if. You want to get little pieces of string caught  in your. Mouth.   Finally remember that the smiley. Emoji. Is used only second to  frequency. To the thumbs up. And if we want to have. A peace and joy revolution we need to let the smiles. Fly!

Okay  tomorrow wil be the “tongue  in Cheek  Rhyme or song to wrap this little  rant.  

I want to thank  you all for reading along...every time I see a page view I smile and if my face hurts from it...well go ahead and punish me today.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment