Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Chase the blues away with peace and joy

YepSOME DAYS JUST DO  THIS—AND FILL  MY SOUL WITH A SONG—SORRY


So yesterday around  2 my time (as if I own a time lol) Idecided to run up  our small hill of a driveway to get the garbage can.  Given the forecast and how the weather seemed around sun up I didn’t. Expect what I found when I strolled out in my classic  black hoodie.  Now I have had this hoodie for 15 years and I hope to have it a few more... I guess it is one of those things that own me more than I own it.

Okay let’s get down to it.

The day  is freaking spectacular!!  Almost no breeze and the sun is shining brightly.  All of the sudden I’m feeling a rush of joy and peace  and  lo and behold my mind kicks into gear with the following set of lyrics.  For those of you not familiar with the flawed yet marvelous creative mind...this is the crap that happens.....

Anyway here are the words that came bubbling out and the video is below.  Enjoy

Chasing  the Blues. Away

The breeze it is light and 
The sun  it is shining
There’s no one around that. I can hear whining
These are the days that chase the blues away

There’s kids flying kites. And there’s kids blowing bubbles
Makes me forget  nearly all of my troubles
And makes me. Forget that there is any other way
Than how f I  can seek  peace and joy every day
These are the days that chase  all the blues away

I’m going to get my. Guitar and sit out in the sun
And I really don’t care if. My work’s not all done
I’m going to sing. Every song I ever learned how to play
Because these are the days that chase the blues. Away

I’m gonnna grab my guitar and sit  out in the sun
I don’t really care. If my work gets all done
I’m gonna sing every song I  know how to play
And these are the days, these are the days, these are the days that chase the blues away


And here’s a link to some products that will chase your blues away from one of my very first and new sponsors take a look great products for summer


No comments:

Post a Comment