Friday, June 7, 2019

One last glance in the mirror for now

ONE.  LAST NOTE ON  MIRRORS. (for now)

YYes in answer to the comment question is that.me singing?  Also, I apologize if your dogs are still howling.  

I’m writing. this. short entry today  just to provide a litle  clarification for folks.   Do I intend this to be a great self-help projecxt that I will eventually. sell?  Yes and no or no and yes.  If it  “helps” you to read it I am grateful that  my experiences aremeaningful for you too.  At some point I am going to edit  some of these together and you can buy them for a friend or two.  But self-help... that’s not up. to me.  I think it could be a help others book, no more. no less and am grateful if it  helps anyone other than me.   The point is,  however,  not to  remind you that you are  not okay just how you are.  The  only thing I’m shooting for is  to remind myself and you that ordinary  things hold a great deal of  strange and wonderful magic within if we take the time to pay attention.  

In short, don’t use this as a mirror.  
Writing  these things is a source of peace and joy for me and  I hope  at.least  a source of  peace and joy for some of you.  What’s next week?  I’m thinking some  thoughts things  about some interesting words like parlor l and skyline.  


No comments:

Post a Comment