Monday, June 1, 2020

When will it be safe to fly



When Will it Be. Safe to Fly?

well it’s  June and  the country is  set to re-open...well we are sort of ready to. Dip a toe into the stream of semi-familiar routines anyway... 

I sat down  on Friday and recorded a podcast that I had done some writing on and  the topic of “flying” was going to be the topic of a blog.  Now, I don’t often. Double up on the blog and podcast to a great extent, however, in this instance I am going to do so.  I could just. Place a link to the podcast  below however sometimes  this doesn’t. Get people access, therefore, I put some pictures behinds the audio of  the podcast and slapped it up on YouTube so that I could link to that instead and more or less insure that folks could  listen to the words that might have been written. Here.....


Just watch the two video clips and you  will see what the podcast is like and get the blog all at once.  

Peace and Joy and the  Recent Protests?  
Well I’ll have  three posts about that  starting  on Wednesday....
If you are one of those waiting to  read my thoughts ...thank you and until they appear here try listening to Manifesto by Medicine for the People or Love Train by the OJ’s or Mercy by Dave Mathews band while you wait.  

There are Many Solutions...but  the Answer is Love








No comments:

Post a Comment