Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Gratitude and attitude

 So I have a lot of work to do with regard to gratitude I think mostly because I have a strong belief in fairness and fairness means you earn things instead of  simply being given things .  

 On the other hand did I really earn my mental capacity ?  I don’t think so.   I have grown it I have used it I have exercised it but is that the same? I don’t know one thing that I do feel grateful for is this language and words and how subtle and strong they can be and how choosing one word over another really makes a difference in how you can say  so much in so few words or so little in so many words and the sounds that you can make with words that you can sing that is something I am grateful for and so I included this song segment about that today and thank  you if you choose to listen and thank you for being here to read this have a great day ! Hey

No comments:

Post a Comment