Tuesday, January 8, 2019

The days that matter?

 Most of us as parents remember referring to our children as three months old or 3 1/2 months old or 18 months old and then it became two years old or three years old and our children would refer to themselves as foreign a half years old or maybe even 5 1/2 years old




 Well if my calculations are correct and they usually are fairly close and close enough for this for certain day today I am 714 months old .


 The mathematicians among you can already figure out how many years and a half that is.

 Today could be an important day for me — why?
L
 Well as I mentioned before I have stacked a bunch of days in my pile so far and most of them have been pretty good and so why shouldn’t I think today could be an important day for me?    I am certainly going to be thankful for today and while I am at it why don’t you join me and think today could be an important day for yoh too?

Or make it important for someone else
 I guess in the end it comes down to what days matter and today is one of those days because today is always one of those days have a great one piece enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment