Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Swimming in the Stream

Swimming In the  X stream

In recent years I have caught myself swimming in the  X stream a lot…do I mean extreme?  Yes.  When I walk into the store I see  a hundred types of pop and  breakfast stuff  and processed chicken products and don’t  get all jacked up about that.  Yet  from time to time I find  myself  thinking “that (insert a political party, religion, etc) is ALL WRONG  about government or God or other  human beings.  Is it important to have values and take responsibility for  that?  Yes…and is it important  that you make them  understood  from time to time…absolutely.  Is it  then necessary to sort out people accordant to the single  determining factor?  I just  can’t see the value in that so much anymore  and have been  doing it way too much lately.  So what I am saying is I think peace and  joy means finding  some  other stream to swim in from  time to time instead of the  EX  or X (crossing out  all others— stream  I will give it a shot.  

Oh  and  I have a little song  verse about this  too…. take a listen and share if you want…


Yep

By the way regular  Cap”n Crunch was good enough for me…but if you like the crunch berries or peanut butter crunch go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment