Saturday, January 5, 2019

Theme songs

So ... this music is pretty slow and quiet.   It’s the beginning or some part of thetheme song for this blog.   I  am pretty sure it will get  faster and. Happier. By the time I finish it... but. Here’s a sample


Lyrics?

Well  here’s  an approximation..


I’m not very. Patient. When it comes to. Many things

I like. To. Pick. My phone up. By the second time it rings

Waiting for appointments. That’s really. Not my style

Lately. I’ve been wondering what’s left. That makes me smile....


Lately. My old. Body said ghere’s things. You. Need to know

there’s lessons that you need to  learn and. You need to grow
You’re not gonna live forever so you. Better. Live today
And maybe that’s. How you find. Some peace and joy. Today

Yes. You aren’t gonna live. Forever. So. You should live  every day and
 Maybe. You will find. Some peace and joy that way..

Okay these are. Approximate as I a  recording this in one. Take. At  about  6 something in the morning.... more soon.

Maybe. By the end of next week you will all hear the. Whole. Real. Song?   I  hope?

Peace!

O
U

No comments:

Post a Comment