Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Hey what’s the big idea?

 So in order to keep learning things which I think is a essential part of both peace and joy I listen to some podcasts one of them is
Optimal Living  Daily —thanks Justin and #TheMinimalists —well  today’s podcast was about having technology help us think about or carry out or complbig ideas here’s the link for the podcast and then I will add my thoughts

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/optimal-living-daily-personal-development-minimalism/id1067688314?mt=2


 Over the past few months I have had some large ideas about some things that will be a part of everyone’s future one of those is automated vehicles we are starting to see more and more driver assistant parts in every car and some folks are scared so I’m hoping that this is a promise for opportunities where access to transportation has never been before
 In starting to investigate automated vehicles two things became abundantly clear that technology is not perfect but it is advancing rapidly and the biggest barrier to moving forward is plain and simple fear of change well fear of change is nothing new and probably the largest factor in not achieving peace and or joy so I decided that as a person with a disability who could benefit from this new technology I would do something about it  

Step one-- I decided to learn about as much is a person can learn without having engineering, robotics, or computer science sheepskin.

Step Two--I thought about  this  some  more.... and  started to build a  network of connections  (people)  who are probably smarter than me, however, could teach me a good deal about  this matter and would fall on both sides of the  "move ahead faster" or "slow down there Jack"  continuum.  

Step  three-- I thought  some more... and then considered the arguments from both sides of the  current  pile of solutions that need to be found so that I could appreciate the wisdom I was  likely to encounter in my  further research.

 Step four---I looked into my heart and  as someone with a disability who will benefit from  these advances-I DECIDED TO ACT INSTEAD OF JUST THINKING  SOME MORE...

Step Five--. I started to let a few  folks know I was  starting a blog aimed at  educating  people with and without  disabilities with regard to this matter and started that blog yesterday.... Do I know exactly  where that will go?  Hell No...but I know if it just stays in my head it is going nowhere.  So yesterday I launched the  blog.  "Wheels 4 All .


Since I'm sure I'll be  cross posting somethings enthuse two  blogs now... I won't make this a commercial for that blog  now..... because that  is not  what this blog is about.


 YOU SEE.....YES... this is a BIG IDEA  this is a big endeavor but it is also a big pay off and I hold in my hand the technology I can use to learn about the technology,  to communicate with the network, and that has the tools to help educate people about the facts regardless of the fears.  So I am choosing to do so and that will bring me peace and joy.   The bottom line is.... if you have a big idea let the tools you have help lead to the people you know and some you don't know yet help and don’t be afraid you can find some peace an  Joy as well.   If  you have a big idea and you want someone to help contact me because I believe in big ideas I believe that everything that has ever come into being came first from someone who said you know how to make the world better…?   Your big idea starts today!

 So I will leave you with that question how will you make the world better?… And can I help?   Yep I’m gonna

No comments:

Post a Comment