Tuesday, February 26, 2019

"OR" I've Never Lived This Life Before

I'VE NEVER LIVED THIS LIFE  BEFORE


A request came in  from  three or four
Another  rhyme? At least  One more?
My first instinct was "just ignore"
At being Dr. Seuss I'm poor

Attempting this  would be a chore
Like rowing  'round with just  one oar
Or  sweeping dust from a dirt floor
It may please some  but most will snore

But then I thought "at least explore"

Tho it's not a form  I may adore
Unless you let the ship leave shore
The trips you take  will be a bore


Anyway


What lessons sprouted from this lore?
To peek inside most every door
For no  one knows what's quite in store
We've never lived this life  before


Play  your songs well write your own score


Seek out  your gifts "Make Love not War""
 Another's Hopes try to restore
And  your Peace and Joy  shall simply Soar

Have a Tremendous Tuesday...or whatever  day it is for you .  I want to say thanks to every person  who has been reading along for the last couple months... but I don't know  who you are because  my drones don't have  the ultimate facial recognition  software yet... however in all seriousness... thank you all and please  share this  with anyone who you think might smile  at  it  if only for a second.

Peace (and Joy of course)

No comments:

Post a Comment