Sunday, February 3, 2019

Super the bowl where is the big game?



WELL IT IS SUPER THE  BOWL  SUNDAY

I hope I didn’t  break any copyright  laws in the title.. I’m not going to say “The Big Game” because that  just brings up images of a Safari chasing  elephants  or Lions or Zebras in a jeep around a vast  open  space and trying to hunt something.  

Well.. in retrospect hunting for  peace and joy sometimes seem like chasing  something  around  just to get a glimpse of it and  being amazed  for that brief moment when it comes into view.  

Anyway… I started to wonder  what would  happen if the  people on safari would  just sit still a minute… how much  would they see?  And of course  what I mean by that is I wonder  if I could  learn to be still how much would I see?  How many  butterflies do I miss  speeding across the landscape trying to see a Hippo?  


Okay… that’s really the  only point I am trying to make today…. I miss a lot of little things I shouldn’t  because I’m waiting for the Big Game…. If I have ever treated  you (any reader of this)  poorly because I was looking  for something or someone else…. well  that’s an opportunity for some peace and joy that I probably  missed and am  working  on being more aware.  


enjoy the game…. 


No comments:

Post a Comment